An exciting opportunity has arisen for a “Wedding and Events Co-Ordinator” within our client's Sales Team to cover maternity leave. We are looking for someone who will join our existing team to proactively sell the newly refurbished conference, event, wedding and banqueting facilities on offer at Pendley Manor.
An excellent team player with a keen eye for detail and effective communication with clients and operations team are central to this role.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering a great customer experience and a positive approach to high quality customer care.
Previous experience in a hotel sales environment or hotel operations is preferred.
- To convert all incoming sales enquiries to ensure sales conversion; in line with company procedures
- Show rounds to prospective clients
- To maximise Meetings & Events revenue in line with company Sales plan
- Use of Opera PMS & Sales & Catering systems (experience advantageous, although full training will be given)
- Completing client contracts accurately with relevant detail to achieve client satisfaction and efficient execution of the meeting or event by the operational team
- Compiling accurate operational team function sheets & attending weekly meetings
- Follow up calls to previous weeks clients
- Proactive focus on generating new client leads for Business Development Manager
- Maintaining accurate filing systems for all correspondence
- Building and maintaining relationships with Agents, Clients and preferred suppliers.
Although the role is predominately office hours, it will include some Saturdays on a rota basis and participation in events such as our Wedding Fayre at other times throughout the year.