In these terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) the following expressions have the following meanings:
- ‘Content’ means any information, data, text, graphics, and links or computer code published on or contained within the website.
- ‘Material’ means any information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code which you publish on the website or supply to us for publishing on the website or transmission to a third party.
- ‘Services’ means the services to be provided by us to you including, but not limited to the facility to view details of job vacancies on the website, transmission of details provided by you to potential employers and job agencies, notifying employers whose job vacancy requirements appear to match those offered by you.
- ‘website’ means any website operated, maintained or designed by us by which we provide the Services
- ‘We’ or ‘us’ means Globe UK Recruitment, of registered address: 2 Temple Street, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1EG or other address as may be used from time to time.
- ‘You’ means any person for whom we provide any or all of the Services or who uses the website as a prospective candidate.
By using the website and/or registering on the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein. If you do not agree with these terms and Conditions you are not authorised to us our web site.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes may or may not be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or by an announcement on the website. If you continue to use the website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct, complete and not misleading. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided to us.
- You are also responsible for keeping your password or reference number safe and secure and not disclosing it to anybody.
Our right to suspend or cancel your registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Operation of the Website
We will use our reasonable endeavours to operate the website. However, we will not be liable if you cannot access the website or because of the failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the content. We may change, suspend or cancel the operation of the website or any part of its content at any time – with or without notice.
- All the content on the website is either the copyright or licensed to us. We and our licensors retain proprietary rights to the content and reserve all rights in relation to the same. No portion or part of the content or website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent.
- No rights to, or property in the website will pass to you at any time.
- The name ‘Globe UK Recruitment’ and our logo and all related service names and slogans are trade names, service marks or trademarks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
- You are permitted to reproduce hard copy prints or to download part of the content as expressly authorised by us for your own personal use but otherwise must not copy, duplicate or in any way reproduce the website or any part thereof or any of the content or knowingly permit the same without our and/or the respective copyright owner’s prior written consent.
- Content published on the website is for information purposes only and it is your responsibility to identify and confirm the accuracy and suitability of the content for your own purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality and compliance of the material you supply and will be solely liable for false, misleading, inaccurate, infringing or other actionable material contained or referred to therein.
- You may not use the website for disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or for transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the website or to remove material already posted on the website.
- You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out or in connection with.
- Any claim by any third party arising from or relating to material supplied by you.
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice.
- The website provides content from third parties and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. If you find any errors please let us know so we can correct them.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the website.
Links to other Websites
The website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for content on sites which you may access through the website.
Part of the website may contain advertising. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions shall prevent us from using our rights and remedies at a later stage.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent court to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom and any disputes will be decided only by the said courts.