RGN or RMN Nurse role
As a RGN or RMN you would be a valued team member, working for a locally respected care provider with a commitment to high quality care. We believe in person centred care. Our teams are committed to ensuring each resident enjoys their life to the full and is cared for with a heartfelt consideration of both their physical and mental needs, comfort, and happiness. If you share this mind set and want a nursing career with a sense of fulfilment, this could be the role for you.
Role: Nurse (RGN/RMN). You must have an NMC PIN.
Location: One of our care homes: location in Worcestershire.
Hours: Part time or full time working on a rota basis.
Hourly Rate: £18.50/Hr.
To Apply: Please call Poppy on 07538 868 093 or email
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role and the company will cover this cost.
Nurse Job Role:
- First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
- RGN or RMN with current NMC registration. We would consider applicants who required re-accreditation
- Any specialist experience of Palliative / Dementia care welcomed
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents’ care and well-being and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- A good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for the shift
Full details of benefits available including employee assistance and discounts, Private Healthcare Scheme and Pension scheme will be provided.
You will receive full support, induction, and training. This includes regular mandatory training, as well as other training opportunities for career progression. We also offer peer mentoring for new starters to help you settle into the role.
Four of our care homes hold The Gold Standards Framework accreditation.
Many have won awards at The Great British Care Awards.
We have an aspirational team who share many years of nursing experience and are dedicated to the care and well-being of our residents. They work together to achieve these accreditations and support each other through our training and peer mentoring schemes.
“Being a nurse, for me, means putting the dignity of our residents first. Doing this through finding out about their preferences and wishes and getting to know them better, how they have been in their life before they came to us.” RGN
Our care homes
Established in 1995 we are a small privately-owned local group of care homes.
Our reputation as a care provider across all our homes is excellent. We value our residents and staff as individuals. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. Every team member has an important role in the health and happiness of our residents.
A high quality of care and staff engagement are really important to us. We welcome all candidates and are able to offer the opportunity to work towards the necessary qualifications.
We would like to invite and welcome you to visit our homes at any time during the recruitment process. That way, you can meet the team and get a feel for our homes, to see if this is the role for you. Check out each homes Facebook page which are regularly updated with lots of activities and news.
Our mission statement “To provide warm and friendly care within a homely environment, delivered by well trained and motivated staff, to enable residents to live their lives“