Salary package would be up to GBP55k/year to the right suitable candidate.
Location: Leatherhead, UK
Our client is a well-established fast-growing technology company and they are now looking for a fantastic in-house recruiter, someone with a strong history of finding extraordinary talent to support their recruitment efforts within the EMEA region. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate strong knowledge in global sourcing on various platforms coupled with experience in working with a global technology business. If you are looking for your next challenge, please contact us to discuss further!
- Manage the entire Recruitment Process from start to finish
- Source candidates on Social Media and other mediums (LinkedIN, Indeed etc)
- Screen candidates submitted by Partner Agencies while maintaining relationships with our Recruitment Partners
- Conduct first interviews with professionals across a wide range of technology roles: Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services
- Work closely with internal management at all levels to understand business needs
- Recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies to Hiring Managers
- Lead the implementation of an In-House Recruitment Tracking System
- Present the company in the best possible way to external partners and candidates
- Work hand-in-hand with the Global and Local HR team.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience, preferably within a corporate technology firm
- Previous experience in the recruitment for global roles outside the UK
- Extensive full life-cycle recruiting experience from drafting the job spec, to posting jobs online, to screening applicants, and interviewing candidates at first stage
- Previous experience conducting Behavioural Interviews is a must
- Strong sourcing skills on LinkedIN, Indeed and other Social Media
- Familiarity with a wide array of sourcing strategies and tools
- A creative thinker that can come up with new and innovative solutions
- Analytical mind, focused and dedicated with excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and follow up skills
- Excellent MS Office skills – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience working with an ATS desired
- Comfortable working individually as well, as well as partnering with a globally and culturally diverse team.