Community Support Worker – Residential £ 8.72
Are you passionate about working with challenging Children and Young People and make a difference in their life? Then this might be for you:
Our Client is a well-established Company – Domiciliary Services. Offering support in the individuals home with daily living tasks and personal development. They recognise that children’s, young people’s, and adults’ situations are as individual as the people themselves. Therefore they have worked to develop innovative and flexible Services to respond and support those people with complex needs.
Currently they are seeking a passionate Community Support Worker to join their team.
Job responsibilities to include:
* general caring of the Client (Children, Young People/Adult) in their day to day life in their homes to include activities, social interaction, trips.
To be successful:
* You must have a passion in working with very challenging Children and Young people
* Flexible and Resilient
* Understand the caring aspect and what it requires.
* Able to help with their personal development and cleanliness.
* Have about 2 – 3 years working experience in similar environment
* Have at least a Diploma level 2 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent
* Able to sleep over (paid)
* Clear DBS
If you think this is for you, then we would love to hear from you.